HACC (Hackers Against Climate Change)
20191227 01:02 overview
Table of Contents
* HACC Wiki:
* the new website (2020):
* HACC pad index (this Document!):
* HACC Mailing List:
* HACC Matrix Channel:
*** HACC FORUM @ CCC
Dec 27 (Day 1) 13:00 ORGA MEETING @ about:future
Dec 28 (Day 2) 18:00 HACC FORUM @ Komona "Boredome" Dome
(Also see Wiki for alternative index of pads).
Self-organised session notes:
* 🔗hacc - Day 2 (general meeting)
* 🔗hacc-2 - Day 3 (group sessions)
* 🔗hacc-4 - Day 4
Workgroups formed, and produced many more session notes. See below!
*** LOCAL CHAPTERS
Based at the CHT hackbase.
See → https://totalism.org
Most of these notes have been taken at 35c3. However, they are planned to be reviewd and upgraded in the coming sessions. Also see wiki!
Also → Projects on wiki.
WG: c3sus (sustainable CCC events)
WG: CSV (Collaboration, Science, Visualization and Data)
was: "Representation, Collaboration, Data, Media"
WG: Hacking Ecology
* 🔗hacking-ecology - Day 3/4 @35c3
WG: General Climate Change
* 🔗general-climate-change - (Day 3 @35c3)
( more WGs & projects )
- Non-violent direct action (Extinction Rebellion)
- Microgrid/Eventgrid (project started at the Camp 2019)
- c3ride ride-sharing for C3 events, project started at the Camp 2019
Add here: [...]
HACC needs some sort of a governance model.
A system of named proposals (or "mini groups", as they were called at 35c3 sessions), is proposed:
* These would then be decided on in some sort of a group of interested in the topic
* with some sort of a minimal representation / quorum
THE PROPOSALS PAGE COMING SOON!
*** CHECK / SORT / NEW
(Site generated by E2H, an "Etherpad hypermedia" project by @dcht00).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.