hacc @ camp2019
See main site @ https://pad.land/hacc
Table of Contents
|2||New ideas for HACC !|
|2.1||1) DO: MODELLING & REPRESENTING:|
|2.2||2) DO: "HACKER AS A SERVICE":|
|2.3||3) OVERVIEW AND CURATE PAST MATERIALS:|
|2.4||4) DO: BE A COMMON PLATFORM:|
* (all Projets from the hacc wiki)
* https://hackersforfuture.org (35c3)
<d> "we should continue from the previous one, not crash it"
(and make this a general process)
New ideas for HACC !
1) DO: MODELLING & REPRESENTING:
Work on capacity to represent: data, visualizations, etc:
Implement advanced numeric/representation models
"There are a lot of ideas we could model"
2) DO: "HACKER AS A SERVICE":
Offer help to active climate groups
3) OVERVIEW AND CURATE PAST MATERIALS:
Overview past HAC materials from 35c3.
Work on creating an index of hacc pads: -> https://totalism.org/hacc
4) DO: BE A COMMON PLATFORM:
make / become a platform that links and helps understand different initiatives
The meeting kind of failed because ...
* not using pads (no common group pad was announced)
* it was not clear who was / was suppose to be organising it:
-> we need an agreement/protocol how to represent this at future events
* we didn't distill the main points from 35c3:
a) in advance
b) organize to do it together on the spot
... For this reason HACC from 35c3 was not represented.
I suggest that we:
1) meet at events and create pads together (IRL)
2) ... have a protocol for reprocessing them without IRL
3) ... take volunteers to support editorial work
4) publish that on a public index (-> https://pad.land )
5) keep an authoritative common calendar or "journal" for future HACC
(Site generated by E2H, an "Etherpad hypermedia" project by @dcht00).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.