"Rural land facility"
< DRAFT+ >
< REVIEWING+ >
Buy rural land, setup permanently temporary, para-legal facility.
2021-02-01 move over, quick re-read
🔗hacking-housing & 🔗hacking-housing-pad — locality law/habitation research
🔗ordering — "field security" developments
other 🔗hackbases (like 🔗hackbase-type1, 🔗hackbase-type2, etc)
Table of Contents
|1||*** Pattern: SUB/SUPER-TERRANEAN|
|1.2||Upkeep / Inhabitation|
|2||*** Other patterns|
*** Pattern: SUB/SUPER-TERRANEAN
↑One way of seeing this
* buy rural agriculture land.
optimize for having very deep soil (until hard rock is hit). possibly, also dig into the rock.
~ 2 months
* dig out all the soil and put 50% of it on the sides, creating artificial walls.
~ 3 days
* fast growing shrubs/trees is put there, thickly. "build a forest".
Moringa? Bamboo? Something more typical?
~ 10 days
* wait for vegetation to grow.
~ 3 months
* make a 2.5m tall "subterranean facility".
possibly scaffolding steel tubes + planks + impermeable wrap barrier. then back soil over it.
~ 3 days
* on the top, grow cultivars that need shade, like tomatoes, papayas, bananas.
This should officially not be a "structure". also build it so it can go in 1 hour. everything must be able to go in 1 hour.
~ 10 days
Upkeep / Inhabitation
* this means you are already invisible to the outside.
if you put a tent there in the night it's a good place to sleep/live. you can easily cover the tents in the day to camouflage them all at once, or put them out independently.
~ permanently temporary
* people can freely hang around in the day, working on the tomatoes & with laptops.
there are sensors and actuators everywhere to keep the perimiter consistent.
* strong defensive & non-intrusive surveillance
(on immediate terrain, like area laser-break sensors, and on all inbound approaches).
best if the property is 5-10 minutes on the side of the main roads. this means that anything going there gives you advanced warning. you can organize the protocols on what to do with the people then.
* naturally reversible underground
*** Other patterns
→ 🔗carnaval (stub)
(Site generated by E2H, an "Etherpad hypermedia" project by @dcht00).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.