Here's some help with using the Etherpad+E2H collaborative hypermedia system.
See how the CHT/Totalism project uses it: a view of the extent & inter-linkage of the documentation here.
Some instructive pages:
* E2H presentation: Features, Formal syntax, etc.
* Tips for using the system in practice.
* setup 🔗workflow-bookmarklets (~1 minute of work)
* General important computers skills, especially keyboard shortcuts.
* 🔗hypothesis - Using Hypothesis: annotations & highlights
(Site generated by E2H, an "Etherpad hypermedia" project by @dcht00).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.