Mobile Hacker & Makerspaces
< RFC >
Vans / Trucks / Buses / Mobile hackbases !
20191229 36c3 overview
* 🔗trucko of totalism.org (Canary Islands):
Bought in 2016, Fixed up since 2019
Used as project's storage, living and deployment vehicle
* https://harbour.instantcity.be/ (Brussels/BE):
Tom Behets, etc.
Converted bus ~15m !
Used for Hardware Hacking Area @ cccamp2019 etc
(img via https://harbour.instantcity.be)
* Apollo-NG by Chrono (Munich/DE):
A hackbase project!
(img via https://apollo.open-resource.org)
* https://twitter.com/labmobil :
See post, post, ...
Connected to @weareGIG
(img via https://twitter.com/labmobil)
* Cadus deployed several humanitarian, hospital-themed vehicles:
(always present at CCC events)
(img via https://www.cadus.org)
* https://twitter.com/themakervan :
very strong projects!
not sure if it's a real van yet or only a plan ???
(img via https://twitter.com/themakervan)
* Aruba (a Caribbean Island) DAF truck:
mobile makerspace with 3D printers etc
(img via https://www.metabolic.nl)
* http://ma.juii.net/blog/not-so-normal-1 :
"So this is my home now, a 4×4 ex-firefighter truck from 1976"
"not so normal living conditions"
Updates from 2017: here
(img via https://ma.juii.net)
* Sanea "mobile fab lab" @Qatar:
"sessions and educational workshops for students"
(img via official website)
* Ruby On Wheels:
* /tmp/van of /tmp/lab (Paris/FR) ???
* SnolahC's van in Berlin/DE:
(Site generated by E2H, an "Etherpad hypermedia" project by @dcht00).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.