Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Quant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up quant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Quant may refer to:
- Quant (surname)
- Quant pole, used to propel a barge
- A financial jargon term for:
- The Quants, a book by Scott Paterson about quantitative funds that use quantitative analysts
- Koenigsegg Quant, Swedish sports electric car
- Quantum (disambiguation)
- Quants (disambiguation)
- Qwant, a European internet search engine which claims not to track users
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.