B o a t i n g
< RFC >
Part of 🔗hackbase-type4:
Harbours: mobile hackbases & supporting infrastructure
+hackerfleet +david +hana +M +aa +oier +javi ...
20191007 copied in <d
20191016 working on rfc <d +andie
20191126 adding hackerfleet
Table of Contents
* Define the CHT boat
+ diesel engine
+ electric+diesel engine
* car-carrying boat:
this would be bigger ... what would be smallest possible?
___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___
* 4-6 people minimal
* looking around for this boat.
* checking "possibility to get these "1€" ghost boats
* Mooring in Canarias
* Anchoring in waters next to islands?
* What are the laws about this (international, spanish, canarian?, local?, ...)
* Boating software & tools
* path-planner: ???
* radios & comm
* get opencpn + charts:
where to find them ??? >aa
* osmand has a boating layer !!!:
it's not perfect - we checked la graciosa !!!
* Basics of boating
* mechanics and maintenance
* mechanisms of other boat aspects (legal, financial, etc)
* ooooo.be !!!
* How to learn more?
* talk to +javi !
* talk to +hamish ("the man who boat a lifeboat"), was at CHT#1
* marine school arrecife
* Possible routes around Lanzarote
(for sailboats - either under sail, or motoring):
* Nearest Africa:
~ 2 days ?
~ 3 weeks ?
* Cape Verde:
~ 5-10 days ... ~1000km South (???)
* Gibraltar + Balearic + Greece + Adriatic:
~ 3500km, 1 month
* @ Lanzarote & La Graciosa / Canarias
meet Lanzarote local boating scene !!!
* Puerto Calero harbour
* La Graciosa harbour
* fancy Real (?) club in Arrecife?
smaller / boats:
* La Graciosa / Pedro Barba!
* street boats in Famara
* boats in Tenesar ?
* BRYC +ooooo.be @ Brussels/BE
common: the ooooo.be boats in Brussels Royal Yacht Club
See https://ooooo.be/S14 , and pages for Floating Point + Techotsukumogami .
There is also the solar-powered electric boat, Buratinas.
* >M @la palma ?
* Answer general questions ...
* where to buy it
B) abroad + import
* where to keep it
A) local expensive / official
B) local inexpensive / trick / x
C) sail it elsewhere
* complete legalese & finance of keeping boats
* taxes ?
* ask locals
* ask comrades
* alternative models of ownership
* Talk to people !
* >javi !!!
* Route: Transatlantic crossing
This is organised once a year with a group of little or sailing boats...
>lies, ask Fran about this!
* Foldable boats
* They do exist, but more like the "life-boat"-types
like https://www.porta-bote.com/ :)
* or canoes https://onakcanoes.com/m/
(not really for oceanic adventures though...)
* Drifting bits of country
A boat is a part of the country in which it is inscribed
wo with it the country's legislation travels "abroad" ...
>lies, check this info, who told you this again???
* Check also:
inner shipping concert boat
Hackerfleet mailing list
Welcome to the Hackers@hackerfleet.eu mailing list!
To post to this list, send your message to:
General information about the mailing list is at:
Croatia boating ...
* sailboat = jedrilica
You can get an Elan 31 for ~20k€.
Rumour: You need a special safety certificate for boats produced prior 2000.
* http://www.crs.hr/hr-hr/data/usluge/plovilazasportirazonodu/tehni%C4%8Dkaprihvatljivost.aspx ?
* new 2020 regulation: https://morski.hr/2020/02/11/novi-pravilnik-tehnicki-pregledi-za-brodice-ukinuta-trajna-registracija-strozi-sigurnosni-standardi/
– U slučaju da je plovilo građeno prije 16. lipnja 2000. godine i na plovilu nema CE oznake, odnosno nije provedena ocjena sukladnosti sukladno zahtjevima Direktive o rekreacijskim plovilima, a u cilju utvrđivanja sukladnosti sa zahtjevima Pravilnika o brodicama, čamcima i jahtama, osoba koja namjerava kupiti takvu brodicu treba se javiti Hrvatskom registru brodova – pojasnili su nam iz Ministarstva mora.
el jablito ... and mooring in shallow waters
(Site generated by E2H, an "Etherpad hypermedia" project by @dcht00).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.